Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

After upgrading to joomla 3.4 the “html” folder when placed inside the local folder does not seems to work. I can upload everything to the main “html” folder and it works. Obviously this is a problem that needs to be fixed. I assume this is an issue with all the system plugin and is most likely affecting all of the templates.

How do I fix this? Rolling back is not an option.

I also wanted to note I am using 2.4.5 of the system plugin

Thanks,

Josh

jschroeder Friend

Just an fyi I tested on ja sugite and this not a problem on this template, so I am thinking this is just an issue with this template on joomla 3.4

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi

This template is not ready for J!3.4 and we’re in progress of updating our product to this latest version of Joomla.

May I know how you change in that ‘local/html/’ folder? you can clarify a little bit, I will help you to check what’s wrong here.

jschroeder Friend

I did not change anything. Any module or component that you try to override in the html folder when it is overridden in the local folder does not work. For example yall have the joomla com_content already overidden in the “html folder”. I needed to make an addtional override so i put the com_content folder in the local>>html folder but the override does not work anymore. It was working but quit when I upgraded to joomla 3.4.

The is definitely some sort of bug that occurred with the upgrade to joomla 3.4 as it was working when on version 3.3.6.

Ninja Lead Moderator

I will help you to check that problem directly on your site, please pm me URL of your site, admin login and FTP account.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 9 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum