Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I am getting an error when I have the cursor filter for pricing at the top of my page beneath the menu on my site on hikashop.

Here is the temporary url to the site:
    http://67.43.0.213/

You can see what it is supposed to look like on this page. Also for some reason the error does not appear on this page:
    http://67.43.0.213/mattresses.html

Here is the javascript error I am receiving how do I get this fixed?

TypeError:$.fn.tooltop.Constructor is undefined.

There is some sort of javascript conflict with the hikashop slider pricing filter and the t3 framework how do I fix this?
    I have had a problem like this previously with hikashop and the t3 framework. It seemed to have re-emerged again.

Thanks,

Josh

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Josh,

As I can see the filter button’s position doesn’t change in different page, could you send me url of page where problem can be seen?

jschroeder Friend

<em>@Saguaros 397514 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Josh,

As I can see the filter button’s position doesn’t change in different page, could you send me url of page where problem can be seen?</blockquote>

The link I listed above is where it is happening. The reason you do not see it is because I had to use the extension jquery easy and strip this file out /plugins/system/t3/base/js/script.js. This works but is a bad fix because I had to remove the base javascript. Also I discovered if I do not strip this javascript when I have the hikashop filter installed the dropdowns in my menu will not work properly either.

If you would like me to turn off jquery easy so you can see the error please let me know.

Thanks

Josh

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Josh,

After turning off jquery easy, please also turn off any 3rd party extension in your site to make sure that this error is coming from our T3 framework in Joomla 3.2. Enabling 3rd party may cause conflict with T3 framework and it will be harder for us to figure out.

If it’s error from T3, you can pm me admin and ftp account of your site, I will check it further.

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 10 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum