Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

(a) I modified modified the height and width of my logo, by changing the size within, templatesbrisklessthemescyanvariables.less; then compiled Less to CSS.

This did not affect the size of the logo.

(b) I then modified the height and width of log, by changing the size within, templatesbrisklessvariables.less.

This DID change the size of the logo.

(c) Within the Template – Layout – Position Configuration. I attempted to change the module position for the Slider to Mainnav.

After saving the module position reverts to Slider.

(d) The module Slider is not available to be selected when choosing a module within Template – Layout – Position Configuration.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Ninja Lead Moderator

I have changed from a->d similar to your guides.
    a,b) i changed logo, width and height
    <blockquote>templates/ja_brisk/less/variables.less</blockquote>
    Compile LESS to CSS
    c, d) On Brisk template is never “Slider” position and “Mainnav” was existed on JA Brisk Template.
    About add new position, you can add easily like JOOMLA DEFAULT.

arthurjohnston Friend

<em>@Ninja Lead 345801 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have changed from a->d similar to your guides.
    a,b) i changed logo, width and height .</blockquote>

From your response, can I assume that with the release of T3v3, has Joomlart changed the priority of the theme files, in that modification to the template’s core files is required to change the logo width and height?

<em>@Ninja Lead 345801 wrote:</em><blockquote> c, d) On Brisk template is never “Slider” position and “Mainnav” was existed on JA Brisk Template
    About add new position, you can add easily like JOOMLA DEFAULT. .</blockquote>

My apology, I did not adequately explain myself.

I was attempting to change the module position from Slideshow to Mainnav. I discovered that the template does not permit this change.

Thank you for your response.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Please send pm me with url, admin access and ftp account. I will help resize logo and change position from Slideshow to Mainnav on your site.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 11 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum