Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

After update 3.1.5 to 3.2.0 i have two problems:

1) articles vote button is invisible
    2) Site menu (attached “Overview Articles Category” to some menu): in backoffice I have option for this menu in a tab “Option Articles Overview”:
    Main position: 1
    Other position: 20
    Columns: 2
    Links number: 20

On site front office page should be articles list: one main article in one column and other articles below in two columns but it is not – there are two main articles in one column and other articles below in two columns.

Main position: 1 – in Joomla 3.2.0 it’s not working properly – we see two main positions instead one.
    It’s not working for articles attached to the site menu and working well only for latest articles listed on start home page – strange.

Joomla 3.2.0 bugs ?

Ad1 and Ad 2. Checked on quickstart instalation JA T3v2 Blank for Joomla 3.2 with sample data:
    – voting not working – enabled, but invisible – no button to vote displaying
    – listing the articles in the columns incorrect
    settings
    frontpage

Joomla 3.2.0 has to many problems yet – I am going back to the 3.1.5-3.1.6 version

1. articles-listing-columns
    2. menu-articles-listing-settings
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi bajer,

JA Purity is not ready for Joomla 3.2, we’re still undergoing testing, we will try to release it as soon as possible.

At this moment, please try to roll back to previous working version of Joomla.

Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 10 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum