Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Is there a JA Methys template only download file for Joomla 3.2? In the download area, all I see for JA Methys and Joomla 3 is a quickstart download.

I am working on a migration from Joomla 2.5 to 3.2. The 2.5 site uses JA Methys, and the client wants to continue using if in Joomla 3.2.

Thanks in advance for your help!

TomC Moderator

At this point in time, it does not appear that there is a JA Methys template only for J 3+ yet.

I will forward your message onto the JA Defelopment Team for (hopefully) further info as to if/when this will be made available.

One word of caution . . .
    Remember to ALWAYS BACK UP the existing site prior to applying any update or upgrade.

dsdesktop Friend

Thanks Tom! I will keep an eye on this thread for updates. If there is another better place that I should check, please let me know.

Thanks again!

Ninja Lead Moderator

@dsdesktop: JA Methys Template is working Joomla 3.2 and you can upgrade your site to latest JOOMLA version(3.2) but you need to do this before you are process to upgrade it

+ Backup all site

+ Upgrade your site to joomla 3.2

+ Upgrade: JAT3v2 framework(2.6.9), other extensions

+ Finally, go to admin JA Methys template and set the config same as my screenshot

Let me know if it helps

Regards

1. ja_config
    dsdesktop Friend

Thanks Ninja Lead, I will follow your instructions!

hilli Friend

Hello,

now I have the same probleme. I must update my site from 2.5 to 3. I create a test site from a akeeba backup.

In fronend i get this message:

500 – JHtmlBehavior::mootools not found.

Who can help me please?

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@hilli 460283 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

now I have the same probleme. I must update my site from 2.5 to 3. I create a test site from a akeeba backup.

In fronend i get this message:

Who can help me please?</blockquote>

JA Methys template supports JOOMLA version up to 3.1.x, I’m not sure which JOOMLA version are you working? But I will help you to check it further, please pm me URL of your site, admin login and FTP account.

hilli Friend

Hello,

after the migration i get this error:

Can anyone help me please?

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@hilli 460673 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

Can anyone help me please?</blockquote>

In this case, I will help you to check this bug directly on your site, please pm me URL of your site, admin login and FTP account.

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@hilli 460673 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

Can anyone help me please?</blockquote>

I tried to check the problem on your site. This is problem between JOOMLA version and you must find all your code and replace the following line in the extension

JHtml::_('behavior.mootools');

AND

JHtmlBehavior::mootools();

BY:

JHtml::_('behavior.framework');

hilli Friend

<em>@Ninja Lead 461163 wrote:</em><blockquote>I tried to check the problem on your site. This is problem between JOOMLA version and you must find all your code and replace the following line in the extension

JHtml::_('behavior.mootools');

AND

JHtmlBehavior::mootools();

BY:

JHtml::_('behavior.framework');
    </blockquote>

Hi,

with which tool I can find the codestrings to change that?

Ninja Lead Moderator

If you are a developer, you can use editor tools to find it as notepad ++, phpformgen, Form Generator PHP, PHP FormMail Generator, with me, I’m using sublime text and you will find JHtml::_(‘behavior.mootools’); and JHtmlBehavior::mootools(); from JOOMLA 2.5 and replace it with JHtml::_(‘behavior.framework’); of JOOMLA 3.2.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 9 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum