Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hello

I use a template janion 2.5.

I think that the cache mode doesn’t work for my site.

Exemple : When I change a title of an article which is present in the home page, the article is changed Immediately when i used F5 in my browser.

I give you a .doc in which you can see all my configuration in the back-end.

Could you verify my configuration ?

Thanks for your Help

pascal

pascalus89 Friend

The second part of my configuration in a .doc file.

Ninja Lead Moderator

You can use Cache page which’s supported on JA Anion Template.

or use System cache for joomla default site

I will help you to enable cache on your site

1. Config_Cache
    2. System_Cache
    pascalus89 Friend

Hello

I thought that I used both.

What have I to do ?

Regards

Ninja Lead Moderator

I have tested with one by one in my 2 above solutions, my site is enabling cache on site. Did your site still not work with cache?

pascalus89 Friend

<em>@Ninja Lead 385830 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have tested with one by one in my 2 above solutions, my site is enabling cache on site. Did your site still not work with cache?</blockquote>

Yes it doen’t seams to work. When I change anything in the home page, the change is Immediately.

Could you look at my configuration in the two previous message I made. I provided two documents .doc

Regards

Ninja Lead Moderator

If possible you can pm me URL of your site and admin access. I shall check it directly on your site.

pascalus89 Friend

<em>@Ninja Lead 387530 wrote:</em><blockquote>If possible you can pm me URL of your site and admin access. I shall check it directly on your site.</blockquote>

Hello

I send you the URL and admin access

Regards

Ninja Lead Moderator

Apologies for this late response, somehow I need time to check this thread. I have to set cache on your site this way

+ Created cache folder in ROOT

+ Set Enabled cache in Template Manager

Now, your site is enabling cache. Please check it again let me know if it helps

pascalus89 Friend

Hello Ninja

It’s ok, the cache is now working when I test a change in an article.

It was not urgent for me, so I don’t consider you made a “late response”. It was very helpfull.

Thanks a lot

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pascalus89 10 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum