Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello There!
    I am member of the JATC and JAEC clubs and would like to download Joomla themes for the templates.
    I would appreciate very much your help.
    Regards,

TomC Moderator

<em>@boizan 281152 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello There!
    I am member of the JATC and JAEC clubs and would like to download Joomla themes for the templates.
    I would appreciate very much your help.
    Regards,</blockquote>
    Greetings:

I’m afraid I do not understand your question . . .

If you are a JATC and JAEC member, then you should be able to access all of the downloads for each of our JATC Templates and JAEC Extensions.

boizan Friend

Hello Tom,
    Thank you for the good news. But please where can I download the themes?
    Thanks,

TomC Moderator

<em>@boizan 281196 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello Tom,
    Thank you for the good news. But please where can I download the themes?
    Thanks,</blockquote>
    I see you have been a member since Oct 2010 and have logged up (currently) 1154 templates/extensions downloads . . .
    and you’re saying you do not know where/how to find/download templates/extensions?

boizan Friend

<em>@TomC 281204 wrote:</em><blockquote>I see you have been a member since Oct 2010 and have logged up (currently) 1154 templates/extensions downloads . . .
    and you’re saying you do not know where/how to find/download templates/extensions?</blockquote>
    Hello!
    I just want to know where to download “themes” for the templates. I looked at all the files included in the folder’s template and did not find the themes. For example, JA Minisite has these themes that I can upload to the template,
    2 green 1.1.0 JoomlArt
    3 old_blue 1.1.0 JoomlArt
    4 old_green 1.1.0 JoomlArt
    5 orange 1.1.0 JoomlArt
    6 pink 1.1.0 JoomlArt
    7 red 1.1.0 JoomlArt
    8 yellow 1.1.0 JoomlArt
    Where can I find the packages?
    I would appreciate your help.
    Thanks,

TomC Moderator

The color themes are all included within the template download – especially the quickstart+sample data installation.

If you are uncertain as to how to perform a quickstart installation, please refer to THIS TUTORIAL[/url]

😎

jooservices Friend

Hi
    Themes ( or anyelse of word ) is a part of template ( JA template ). It’s included into template so quickstart IS NOT NEEDED to use it.
    You can check it at template backend – themes.

And as far i know , JA don’t release standard alone theme :).

Thank you
    Viet Vu

TomC Moderator

I was under the impression the question was as follows . . .

boizan
    I just want to know where to download “themes” for the templates. I looked at all the files included in the folder’s template and did not find the themes. For example, JA Minisite has these themes that I can upload to the template, [/quote]

To which I replied . . .

The color themes are all included within the template download

😎

boizan Friend

<em>@jooservices 281368 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi
    Themes ( or anyelse of word ) is a part of template ( JA template ). It’s included into template so quickstart IS NOT NEEDED to use it.
    You can check it at template backend – themes.

And as far i know , JA don’t release standard alone theme :).

Thank you
    Viet Vu</blockquote>

Hello Viet!
    Thank you for your answer!
    Yes, I see now that the template has a Themes setting option where it can be possible to change the theme.
    I need to learn how to work with themes. I am using some Joomlashack templates and editing the template you can simply change the theme and see the change in color combination on the site. That’s the only thing that changes. With JA Minisite I changed the default theme to old blue, and the size of the pictures on the slideshow running on the front page changed. I got back to the default theme and the problem was solved. So, yes, I need to study how to use the themes in this template.
    Thank you for your help!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  boizan 12 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum