Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

hi.. the joomla 1.7 search module for auto discovery not working in JA templates.. example, take a look at http://my.defenderofsunnah.com/ and if we type something in the search module, it will auto discovery by showing us something but not in the JA templates.. so how do i enable that.. which file to edit and what code to insert? thank you..

splico123 Friend

<em>@comraseliteunit 293900 wrote:</em><blockquote>hi.. the joomla 1.7 search module for auto discovery not working in JA templates.. example, take a look at http://my.defenderofsunnah.com/ and if we type something in the search module, it will auto discovery by showing us something but not in the JA templates.. so how do i enable that.. which file to edit and what code to insert? thank you..</blockquote>

Have same problem with JA Teline IV

comraseliteunit Friend

well, actually it is working but we have to manually do it.. in YooTheme templates, you dont have to do such thing but in JA templates, if you enable the SMART SEARCH MODULE, then you have to go to your COMPONENT > SMART SEACH and then START INDEXING YOUR CONTENTS, it will INDEX EVERYTHING and then, once it is done, wherever u publish the smart seach module, you just type something in it, and it will show the AUTO DISCOVERY..

splico123 Friend

well it works well with normal content but K2 doesnt get indexed at all. so of no use.

lemmespeak Friend

thank you!

cifar24 Friend

<em>@splico123 301061 wrote:</em><blockquote>well it works well with normal content but K2 doesnt get indexed at all. so of no use.</blockquote>

It works for me on K2 items also. I’m using Joomla 2.5.

gasadg Friend

YES! Great piece, keep up the terrific work. This is the type of information that should gain recognition for it’s craft.
    low cost developer
    More writers should learn from you. This is right on the money. great site i must say….
    best technical education site
    very enjoyable stuff is placed here in a very appropriate way…thanks for publish this site…thanks for publish it..its a good attempt.

gasadg Friend

I am speechless. This is a fantastic site and very engaging too. Excellent work! That’s not really much coming from an amateur publisher like me, but it’s all I could think after enjoying your posts.
    newspaper ads[/url]
    Great grammar and vocabulary. Not like other site. You really know what you’re talking about too. So much that you made me want to explore more. Your blog has become a stepping stone for me, my friend. Thanks for the detailed journey.
    certification material provider[/url]
    I really enjoyed the posts that I have read so far.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  gasadg 11 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum