Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello:

I’ve been watching the Purity-II project very closely, and recently discovered that it won’t work with Joomla 1.6 (now in beta release). Does JA have templates already tested in Joomla 1.6, or am I asking too soon?

uniquebiz Friend

das capitolin;180641Hello:

I’ve been watching the Purity-II project very closely, and recently discovered that it won’t work with Joomla 1.6 (now in beta release). Does JA have templates already tested in Joomla 1.6, or am I asking too soon?

Too soon, I’m afraid, no one is going to develop for a unstable early beta release, due to many changes on the fly, during these stages. When it goes to a well tested RC1 then developers will start to look at it closely.

I don’t know it JA will continue the trend of developing Purity as a hoped for inclusion in any new Joomla release as they have done in the past.
    Given they make little out of it (being a free template) which most ppl want heaps of support for at no cost. While it may lead to a few ppl joining JA to get a wide range of templates . . . I think it’s not worth the resources to develop and support.

Just my own opinion
    Cheers Shannon

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  uniquebiz 13 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum