Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I startet testing TelineIV with Joomla 1.5 + K2. Because of several problems I am using Joomla 1.6 now. Unfortunately the Joomla 1.6 frontpage is not as beautiful as it was with Joomla 1.5. The reason seams to be that Joomla 1.6 does not come with a specific telineiv profile. What happened? Please compare the attached files.

1. Joomla1_5
    2. Joomla1_6
    TomC Moderator

This is a strange issue . . . I have Teline IV J1.6 downloaded and everything seems to be working fine.

Did you install using the quickstart installation package (with sample data)?

teutobahiano Friend

Hi tcraw1010,

my last and definitive (?) site is based on the quickstart package with sample data. I am only changing the category names.

TomC Moderator

Hmmm … I can’t think of a reason why the sample-data images would not be appearing. Check the relative articles and make sure the images transferred over with your download/installation. Also try clearing both your Joomla and computer’s cache.

teutobahiano Friend

I think the problem has another explanation: When you install the quickstart package for Joomla 1.5 you can choose the telineiv profile. There isn’t such a profile in the Joomla 1.6 quickstart site. And without telineiv profile there is no telineiv “look”. But where is it??? My example is using the ‘default’ profile.

himangi Friend

Hi teutobahiano,

I dont think there is an issue in J1.6 if you can see the missing images in demo, perfectly.. Could you please provide your site url and admin details at http://support.joomlart.com/index.php?/Tickets/Ticket/View/75847

Also tell me if you have used quickstart of JA teline iv for J1.6 or have only used template?

himangi Friend

Hi teutobahiano,

I checked the demos of JA teline iv for J1.5 and J1.6 and the JA NEWS FP module doesnt show the layout as in your J1.5 image. I am raising this to JA developers and will have to wait till get any answer from them..

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  himangi 12 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum