Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

[FONT=”Georgia”]Hi,

Any update on the J1.6 support?? I have just kept the dead package which of no use.. until J1.6 supported version released.

Rgds,
    Pradeep[/FONT]

Anonymous Moderator

Hi,

As planned, JA JB for j1.6 will be released in the middle of April 2011.

For now, JA JB 1.5.1 is under rush progress and scheduled to come out at the end of this month.

itsnexgen Friend

April gone.. May about to finish!

roger_hohl Friend

Dear Joomlart

Pls give us urgently an update about this issue.

Best rgds

Roger Hohl

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@roger_hohl 243242 wrote:</em><blockquote>Dear Joomlart

Pls give us urgently an update about this issue.

Best rgds

Roger Hohl</blockquote>

Really sorry for the delay. Our test team is hard working on the final round to get ready for release and hope that JA Jobboard for j1.6 will come out very soon.

Please wait.

blacksnow2010 Friend

when you have plan to release 1.6.* supported verion?

itsnexgen Friend

<em>@JA Developer 243490 wrote:</em><blockquote>Really sorry for the delay. Our test team is hard working on the final round to get ready for release and hope that JA Jobboard for j1.6 will come out very soon.

Please wait.</blockquote>

My dear friend.. that “soon” should have timeline.. you are not able to release a version of J1.6 and again you say soon.. when J1.6 ends its life almost now.. People will come back again asking questions with J1.7..

I am lying dead since six months expecting a release of J1.6.. its just waste of money investing in JoomlArt extensions then.. dont keep up the timeline at all. Really frustrating!

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi Pradeep,

JB 1.5.1 stable took lot of time to stabilize and released last week. The work for J 1.6 version will begin again, so that all the new stuff released with JB 1.5.1 will be released with the J 1.6 version.

J .7 alpha has been announced by joomla.org yesterday and by july 10 J 1.7 would be out… making Joomla 1.6 dead. So a decision regarding the same will have to taken too by JA.

itsnexgen Friend

Hi Aravind,

So, as per your info, J1.6 version of JobBoard will not be released? How fair is it for people who have purchased JobBoard considering J1.6? I have my very own site to be launched wth j1.6 but i am waiting since 6 months for J1.6 version.. and now all changes landing myself in a dig of BIG hole!

Thanks and Rgds,
    Pradeep

itsnexgen Friend

Can I know the ETA for the J1.6 supported release? I dont expect a soon here.. instead a qualified date so that we can plan things. I have waited enough for this release.. without any worth results!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  itsnexgen 12 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum