Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

The Joomla Project is proud to announce the immediate availability of Joomla 1.6 RC1 (download). This is our first — and we hope only — release candidate. IMPORTANT NOTE: This is still an evaluation version and is not intended for running a production site.

Before the release of 1.6.0, we will be performing a security audit of version 1.6. It is anticipated that there will be additional security fixes applied to version 1.6 RC1 before the release of 1.6.0.

Since the Joomla 1.6 beta 15 release on 29 November, we have fixed approximately 121 issues in the tracker. We have closed an additional 46 tracker issues.

What’s next?

This is the first — and we hope — only release candidate release. We plan to release version 1.6.0 on 10 January 2011, assuming we don’t find any High or Medium High issues that we are unable to fix before then.

Download Joomla 1.6 RC1

Joomla 1.6 RC (Türkçe – Turkish)

satyrical Friend

Can we use Templates and all of your extensions on this version of Joomla 1.6?

lion_os Friend
    jimmyhow Friend

1-The resurrection gives my life meaning and direction and the opportunity to start over no matter what my circumstances.

2-Easter is the demonstration of God that life is essentially spiritual and timeless.

3-Let every man and woman count himself immortal. Let him catch the revelation of Jesus in his resurrection. Let him say not merely, “Christ is risen,” but “I shall rise.

4-Let the resurrection joy lift us from loneliness and weakness and despair to strength and beauty and happiness naughty sms.

5-The great gift of Easter is hope – Christian hope which makes us have that confidence in God, in his ultimate triumph, and in his goodness and love, which nothing can shake.

6-I am the resurrection and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live. And whoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die.

7-Unfortunately there is nothing more inane than an Easter carol. It is a religious perversion of the activity of Spring in our blood cute quotes.

8-I think of the garden after the rain; And hope to my heart comes singing, “At morn the cherry-blooms will be white, And the Easter bells be ringing.

9-Do not abandon yourselves to despair. We are the Easter people and hallelujah is our song.

10- Well pleaseth me the sweet time of EasterThat maketh the leaf and the flower come out easter messages.

ashtechsmith Friend

The Joomla Project is proud to announce the immediate availability of Joomla 1.6 RC1 (download). This is our first — and we hope only — release candidate. IMPORTANT NOTE: This is still an evaluation version and is not intended for running a production site.

Before the release of 1.6.0, we will be performing a security audit of version 1.6. It is anticipated that there will be additional security fixes applied to version 1.6 RC1 before the release of 1.6.0.

Since the Joomla 1.6 beta 15 release on 29 November, we have fixed approximately 121 issues in the tracker. We have closed an additional 46 tracker issues.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  ashtechsmith 11 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum