Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

The Joomla Project announces the immediate availability of Joomla 1.5.13 [Wojmamni ama baji]. This is a security release and users are strongly encouraged to upgrade immediately.

This release contains 26 bug fixes, two moderate-level security fixes and one low-level security fix. It has been 3 weeks since Joomla 1.5.12 was released on July 1, 2009. The Development Working Group’s goal is to continue to provide regular, frequent updates to the Joomla community.

http://www.joomla.org/announcements/release-news/5243-joomla-1513-security-release-now-available.html

nefar Friend

Big question is what does it break lol.

hanifahmed Friend

<em>@nefar 137895 wrote:</em><blockquote>Big question is what does it break lol.</blockquote>
    lol Agreed

cgc0202 Friend

But the problems seem to have started in Joomla 1.5.12.

[*Space ISO for blank space is not recognized — spacing.

Blank space refers to

the above should create “three spaces” but it did not do that with my sites that I upgraded to Joomla 1.5.12 or Joomla 1.5.13.

Here is an example:

Deep in the heart of me
    http://joomlart.bayanihan-saranay.org/jte15x099/artist/art/168-deep-in-the-heart-of-me.html

some of the lines should be indented — because I added the blank space ISO — but they were not indented.. See example below.

Before upgrading to Joomla 1.5.12 or Joomla 1.5.13, it was working.

I have only tried both in Teline II, so if you are working with other templates, can you please try to replicate them in other templates. Thanks.

I will create separate threads for both so that others who may have experties may respond separately/

Cornelio

Blank Spacing does not work:

in Deep in the heart of me[/B]

Deep in the heart of me<br />              
    a world awaits<br />    
    discover<br />      
    explore me as desired<br />          
    touch me with the body <br />          
    touch me with the heart<br />          
    reach me with the soul <br />          
    inspire me with vision<br />    
    dream a world of dreams <br />              
    with me<br />      
    dreams to reality.
    <br /><br />

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  cgc0202 14 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum