Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

first of all – BEAUTIFUL TEMPLATE, including ecommerce!!! outstanding work!
    i can’t find files for j1.5, only for 1.7
    as i understand k2 is not for 1.7 version, so i need to wait till you will upload j1.5 version? i’d like to use k2 too

foof132 Friend

K2 is available for j1.5, 1.6 and 1.7

http://getk2.org/

TomC Moderator

<em>@foof132 280266 wrote:</em><blockquote>K2 is available for j1.5, 1.6 and 1.7

http://getk2.org/</blockquote>
    While the J1.7 stable version of K2 has been released – at present, only JA Tiris J1.5 has been developed with K2 integrated into it. So, if you want to take advantage of a pre-styled K2 for JA Tiris, then you should use JA Tiris J1.5.

Otherwise, while you can still install K2 2.5 into JA Tiris J1.7, configuration of the K2 component will need to be done manually.
    (at this time).

clampert Friend

Tom: Did you mean the K2 styling is available only for Joomla 1.7? Because only v1.7 is currently available for download and for the demo.
    Please clarify. Thank you.

corticalcolumn Friend

yeah, that i want to ask – there is only version for j1.7 available for download
    i want to use k2 like it is on your demo, so please let me know when j1.5 version will be available for download
    thank you

TomC Moderator

J1.5 version is coming – last touches being applied. We apologize for the delay and inconvenience.

clampert Friend

I see that the demo is for Joomla 1.7 and it does contain styling for K2. Can’t those k2 css files be made available as part of the Ja Tiris joomla 1.7?

TomC Moderator

<em>@clampert 280332 wrote:</em><blockquote>I see that the demo is for Joomla 1.7 and it does contain styling for K2. Can’t those k2 css files be made available as part of the Ja Tiris joomla 1.7?</blockquote>
    Christine:

You are correct and I stand corrected . . . got things reversed. It appears that JA Tiris J1.7 does have the newest K2 component release integrated – though the template description indicates K2 for J1.5 only. (Will have to get this updated).

So, in answer to the initial comment in this thread – it would appear that JA Tiris J1.7 does have K2 integrated.

clampert Friend

Thanks for clarifying, Tom. I was hoping that would be the case. So if I understand correctly, Tiris for Joomla 1.5 will have K2 styling as well?
    Also, now that K2 for Joomla 1.7 is out, is JA planning to go back and release K2 css files for the Joomla 1.7 version of the most recent templates?

TomC Moderator

<em>@clampert 280340 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks for clarifying, Tom. I was hoping that would be the case. So if I understand correctly, Tiris for Joomla 1.5 will have K2 styling as well?[/quote]
    This is my understanding, yes.

<em>@clampert 280340 wrote:</em><blockquote>Also, now that K2 for Joomla 1.7 is out, is JA planning to go back and release K2 css files for the Joomla 1.7 version of the most recent templates?</blockquote>
    Although I believe this to be the case, I cannot provide any kind of definitive confirmation or time-frame for these updates.

webmasterbea Friend

RE: “J1.5 version is coming – last touches being applied. We apologize for the delay and inconvenience. “, do you have a release date? :((

TomC Moderator

<em>@webmasterbea 280436 wrote:</em><blockquote>RE: “J1.5 version is coming – last touches being applied. We apologize for the delay and inconvenience. “, do you have a release date? :((</blockquote>
    As I clearly stated above . . . . I cannot provide any kind of definitive confirmation or time-frame for these updates.

perdu Friend

I’m waiting for the 1.5 version as well :((

webmasterbea Friend

<em>@TomC 280459 wrote:</em><blockquote>As I clearly stated above . . . . I cannot provide any kind of definitive confirmation or time-frame for these updates.</blockquote>

You guys should know that answer certainly comes across as coming from a disorganized provider, (my client’s words), even when you are not (My words). You couldn’t have come this far if you’d be!, but try to explain that to disgruntled client threatening to drop the project explicitly because of your answer!) And of course I’ve shown him your answer, the question was made at his bequest. You should have at least an approximate release date!

“How can I expect or believe you (talking about me) can get professional support (if needed), from a company that responds like that to such an important question”???
    As I said, his words, not mine, but I believe he has a point, from his point of view. It’s not just us guys (the developers) you are helping or doing business with, is also our clients!. Yeah, the ones that really pay for your templates.

Looking forward for the J 1.5 version.
    That’s all.

tfosnom Friend

Was following your post etc. and wondering if your client is so stressed to have K2 functionality, why not do the site in J 1.7? assuming it’s a new site not a template squeezed into an existing one? Just curious I guess.
    Shane

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  tfosnom 12 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum