Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have the following scenario:
    a content item translated with joomfish contains the following ja_tabs code

{jatabs type="articles" ids="893,894,895,896,897,898,899,900,901,902,903,904,905,906,907" ajax=true view="fulltext" position="left" widthTabs=auto width=100% animType="animMoveVir" height=auto pre=true} {/jatabs}

Now, all articles in the ids list have been translated with Joomfish, nevertheless when I view the page in English rather than Italian, the content of the articles embedded by ja_tabs is not translated (please see for example http://www.visitischia.com/en/borgo-di-celso.html, at the bottom).

Is this a normal behaviour, or is there a way to pass a lang parameter to ja_tabs when I translate the parent content item?

Regards,

Alfredo Tripicchio
    Pointel Communication
    Ischia, Naples, Italy

jooservices Friend

Hi
    JA Tabs & JoomFish is different plugin.
    Content in JA Tabs is loaded as static and can’t change ( language ).
    Actually the 2nd language version of article is not stored as joomla content . it’s handled by JoomFish.
    In this case i’m afraid you can’t in normal way with JA Tabs to match your needed.

Thank you
    Viet Vu

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jooservices 12 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum