Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I have a small problem with JoomFish on the JA Purity and JA Purity II templates. I am now using JA Purity II so my question really only relates to this version.

By default JoomFish seems to place the flag icons in the search location but with JA Purity it displaces the search fields. See the image below.

Ideally I would like to create a separate area for the flag icons under the search area but also the search area could be altered so that the flag icons can fit under the search entry field without displacing it from its original position.

A nice alternative would be to sit them on the right hand side of the horizontal top menu bar (the darker area below the flags) vertically below their present location.

Any help with this problem would be appreciated.

gambalunga Friend

I increased the size of the header area in Yellow style I worked on . I also needed to adjust the height of the header mask. I did that with a simple image resize in Paintshop.

In the code below are also adjustments so that the Joomfish flags sit ok in the search area without displacing the search input field in a strange way.

Note all the color codes relate to the Yellow style I worked on and would need to be adjusted to whatever color you are using.

/***** YELLOW ****/

#ja-header { background: #FC0; position: relative; z-index: 10; }

/**** HEADER AND HEADERMASK BOTH INCREASED FROM 80px TO 100px ****/
    #ja-header .main {
    background-color: #FC0;
    background-position: top right;
    background-repeat: no-repeat;
    height: 100px; /**** was 80px ****/
    }
    .ja-headermask {
    background: url(images/header-mask.png) no-repeat top right;
    display: block;
    height: 100px; /**** was 80px ****/
    position: absolute;
    right: -1px;
    top: 0;
    width: 602px;
    z-index: 0;
    }

#ja-header a {
    color: #3D3413;
    }

h1.logo-text a {
    color: #3D3413 !important;
    }

p.site-slogan {
    color: #64340D;
    background: #FC0;
    }

#ja-search {
    background: url(images/icon-search.gif) no-repeat top left;
    bottom: 0px;
    /**** bottom adjusted from standard 15px and gif position from center to top ****/
    }

#ja-search .inputbox {
    border: 1px solid #EEB900;
    width: 130px; /**** was 200px ****/
    color: #64340D;
    background: #FFEDAD;
    }

/**** JOOMFISH ****/
    /**** Adjust jflanguageselection position was
    margin: 15px 0px 10px 5px; ****/

#jflanguageselection
    {
    margin: 5px 0px 10px 5px;
    }

Have fun

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  gambalunga 14 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum