Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I am running JA Mers on Joomla 2.5 (both installed with the quick start). I am trying to install Joomfish 2.2.3 and the result is this error message: “Component Install: Another component is already using directory: /home/salminae/public_html/administrator/components/com_joomfish”

I did some research, but nothing useful came up.

Please help:)

Scilla

swissa Friend

Scilla,

From the Joomfish site.

Note: JoomFish 2.2.3 is not compatible with Joomla 1.6, 1.7 or 2.5! This release is meant for all our Joomla 1.5 customers to ease the process of migration in the next steps. The version 2.2 changes the language management to the behavior from Joomla 2.5 already and the table structure is aligned. A new version JoomFish 2.5 for the Joomla 2.5 series is in preparation and will be released as a first beta version to our club members shortly.

scilla Friend

Thank you!

So..any suggestions how to achieve English and Bulgarian in this situation? My sister is stuck with this goofy template..which makes me crazy..but..anyway..heeeelp!!

Thanks again!
    Scilla

swissa Friend

<em>@scilla 299225 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thank you!

So..any suggestions how to achieve English and Bulgarian in this situation? My sister is stuck with this goofy template..which makes me crazy..but..anyway..heeeelp!!

Thanks again!
    Scilla</blockquote>

😀

I don’t know the template I’m afraid.

I think you’ll need to set up a full 2 language Joomla and then, based on a post by Pavit, you’ll have to clone the layout for the 2nd language and assign the pages.

I think Pavit is the best person to ask!

scilla Friend

I was afraid you’ll say that! About the cloning, not about refereeing me to Pavit. I just closed successfully one problem under his guidance!

So..thanks..my sister will kill me..so long.

Scilla

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  scilla 12 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum