Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

I have tested of your site with both browser: FireFox(21) and Chrome(version 26.0.1410.64 m), see the screenshot

But i could not find the problem as you mentioned, you can check it on your site again

synapsis Friend

<em>@Ninja Lead 373174 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have tested of your site with both browser: FireFox(21) and Chrome(version 26.0.1410.64 m), see the screenshot

But i could not find the problem as you mentioned, you can check it on your site again</blockquote>

The majority of people experiencing the error are using IE (unclear which version), on both PCs and Macs. I have experienced it myself using IE on the PC. It works fine in Firefox (for me at least). Chrome has also experienced errors with registration.

I know this is frustrating — being unable to replicate the error, making it very difficult to diagnose — but I assure you, it’s even more frustrating for me and my clients who are losing money DAILY because this is taking forever to get resolved.

Please keep trying some other browsers… I assure you the problem IS real.

Ninja Lead Moderator

I have tested on your site with IE browser, please look at my attached file. I have forwarded the problem of your site to our QA but they could not find the problem with registration form on your site. You can check the problem of your site with other pc again

1. ie.zip
    synapsis Friend

Did you test it on a PC or Mac? I believe many of the users experiencing the problem are on Macs.

Ninja Lead Moderator

I only tested your site on PC, I could not reproduce the error.

You should also raise this in the JomSocial component forum, you might get better answers there: http://www.jomsocial.com/forum/.

To rule out if its a template issue or jomsocial issue, you should change the template to default Joomla template and check. Also ,you should check your Google Analytics report for browser / OS usage, that might help to narrow down the IE users of your site.

synapsis Friend

I have already raised the issue with JomSocial also, but they are also having trouble re-creating the issue. Unfortunately, my client isn’t taking that for an answer, and I can’t blame them. They don’t want to launch until they’re certain that everyone can register. It’s a major problem, and I really hope we can find a solution soon.

I had problems replicating the error myself, until I used IE 9 on PC running Vista. Then it consistently would not let me register. So it’s not just them. I have NOT been able to recreate the error when using the &template=none parameter in the URL, which led me to believe that it was a conflict with the MixMaz template.

Can we please get some additional people involved in trying to resolve this? Nothing personal at all — you’ve been very helpful — but perhaps we need more variety in browser/os combinations to get this problem replicated, so we can finally get somewhere with fixing it.

Please. I’m not the only one experiencing this problem. Let’s get it resolved. This couldn’t be more urgent at this point…

Ninja Lead Moderator

I also tried to test in my colleague’s machine, switch to joomla default template but I could not reproduce the same error. This is test result:

Try to check your site on other PC again.

1. default_template.zip
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 22 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 10 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum