Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi guys,

not sure if anyone ask for (I couldn’t find any post so far) but I have similar problem like in this thread with Jomsocial toolbar.
    Everything goes fine if I switch to any default installed template of Joomla 2.5 – Jomsocial toolbar works as it should. But enabling

The Blank & Clean JA T3 V2 Framework Template

– dropdown menu toolbar does not work at all. I tried solution from second post of mentioned solution above without any luck. I thought that maybe occure some kind of JS/jQuery conflict so I even installed jQuery Easy plugin, but it doesn’t do anything. Is there anything I should know to change in JAT3 settings template (or correct any files)?

1. Snap3
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Could you post url of page where problem can be seen here? also set compress css in template manager to No and tell me how it should be, I will try to check for you.

musicinme Friend

Unfortunately site is on localhost… I just wanted to start creating new template but couldn;t go further when this problem has occured to avoid starting again in the future.
    Thanks anyway for reply, I found Helix framework and everything works fine now.

Saguaros Moderator

Hope to have chance to help you in future 🙂

Best of lucks.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 11 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum