Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I have JomSocial installed on my Joomla 2.5 site using JA Social.

I have discovered that when using any JomSocial themes (including the JA Social template) the JomSocial toolbar does not display child items on mouse over.

I had the same issue with Knu JS Community Menue Everywhered thought I had the issue solved by changing to a css main menu instead of Mega Menu. However it seems that any pages that use the default JomSocial Toolbar suffer from not displaying child items.

I have tested with a standard Joomla template and the issue goes away, so it appears to be clash between JA Social and the toolbar.

Has anyone else suffered a similar fate or have a solution to the issue?

Stork11 Friend

Hello tastiger,

Can you provide me with your site URL? So I can try to diagnose this problem.

Regards.

tastiger Friend

http://polyfidelity.org.au/

will you need admin access?

dmy09 Friend

Hi, is there any update about this issue? i’m having the same problem, my site is in jomlla 2.5 2.5.22, ja biz template, t3 2.3.0, and Jomsocial 3.2.0. The Jomsocial navbar is not working and it also changes the ja megamenu style.

Regards

tastiger Friend

May not be of much help to you but I have upgraded my site to Joomla 3.2 and use the
    Knu JS Community Menue Everywhere and that set-up is working fine

dmy09 Friend

Thank you but we cannot upgrade to Joomla 3.2, thanks anyway

tastiger Friend

<em>@dmy09 434979 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thank you but we cannot upgrade to Joomla 3.2, thanks anyway</blockquote>

may still be worth a shot to try the Menue Everywhere as I am certain there is a Joomla 2.5 version and it is a free extension – so you have nothing to lose

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

<blockquote>ja biz template, t3 2.3.0, and Jomsocial 3.2.0. The Jomsocial navbar is not working and it also changes the ja megamenu style.</blockquote>

Yes, I see that it affects the megamenu style and I’ve already reported to development team to get this fixed.

But I don’t see the issue with Jomsocial navbar, could you post URL of page where problem can be seen here? and send me illustrate screenshot. I will check it for you.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 9 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum