Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Love the new theme – super work, would be great to get a community template that suits this design for jomsocial or cb builder – maybe im just getting lazy now 😀 just a thought though as I think alot of users would find a jomsocial theme/template very exciting 😉

jamjodesign Friend

I think if you read my post properly I did not say anywhere that jomsocial is better!!! :p infact I did not even come close to saying it so not sure why you replied like you did!!! Just thought I would say that as I did not ask which is better.

mayke Friend

Hi,

Need information, after Sanidine which one of JA Templates using Community Builder?

Thank you.

demandingdata Friend

<em>@jamjodesign 171418 wrote:</em><blockquote>Love the new theme – super work, would be great to get a community template that suits this design for jomsocial or cb builder – maybe im just getting lazy now 😀 just a thought though as I think alot of users would find a jomsocial theme/template very exciting ;)</blockquote>
    not lazy – I use some from http://www.opensourceskins.com . They have made some to match templates I requested as well.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  demandingdata 13 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum