Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I have a problem with karma icons in JomSocial when using the JA-Social template
    The karma icon do not show in profile because karma-0.5-5.gif not find in images folder.
    the image link must be .png or image must be .gif

not find: /components/com_community/templates/default/images/karma-0.5-5.gif
    find: /components/com_community/templates/default/images/karma-0.5-5.png

I have JomSocial 3.1.0.1 and Jomla 2.5.17, and the JA-Social template is version 1.0.0 dated of 10 October 2013.
    I Have already asked JomSocial. We identified that when we use the JomSocial template in the JomSocial component instead of the JA-Social template, then the karma picture display well.

1°) Do you have any idea why? Do you have hard-coded the names of topics (which may have been changed later on by JomSocial)?

2°) When I activate the default JomSocial template instead of the JA-Social template inside the JomSocial component, I don’t see much difference in the layout when I use the JomSocial part. Have you done any specific change on the template part inside the JomSocial component? if not, then I may use the default template simply for the part inside the component.

Thanks
    yves

Saguaros Moderator

Hi yves,

I tried to log into backend of your site and switch default template to a standard template but I couldn’t see where the karma icon is.

Could you send me screenshot highlighting place it should be?

yfb01 Friend

Hi Saguaros,
    Sorry for the late reply but I don’t always get the automated notification from the Joomlart support forum.
    here enclosed is a print screen. the karma indicator is replaced by a question mark on the picture.
    You may see it for instance at that profile

Thanks
    yves

1. karma
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi yves,

Did you install JomSocial theme for JA Social template? It looks like the karma image doesn’t exist in ja_social theme in com_community:

<blockquote>/components/com_community/templates/ja_social/images/karma-0.5-5.png</blockquote>

Please have a look and update the above-mentioned image, it should work then.

yfb01 Friend

Yes I already installed the JomSocial theme of JA Social into the JomSocial components.
    I also check with JomSocial support before asking you and they confirmed that there was a need to update the JA Social template.

Saguaros Moderator

You can PM me FTP credentials of your site, I will check it further.

yfb01 Friend

Hi,
    let’s forget about it.
    I will select the default template of JomSocial then.
    You can close the topic.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  yfb01 10 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum