Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi Guys,

I’m using Jomsocial 2.2.4 with the latest version of JA Social and Joomla 1.7.2.

On the Jomsocial homepage, I’ve removed the right modules within Jomsocial from the Jomsocial templates administration settings menu (defalt theme) by hiding the right page modules so that I can then load my own Joomla modules in the right column position.

When I disable the Jomsocial modules the main body (Recent Activities) module displays fine and fills out to the end of the page however when I add the right column Joomla module positions the mainbody contracts and leaves a big space between the right position (the css shows the mainbody is set to 100%).

Please take a look at the attachment to see what I’m talking about.

Please can someone let me know how I can ensure the main body extends to the end of it’s position?

Thanks for any assistance.

1. Jomsocial-homepage-issue
    Blaine Friend

Hi tonyzee!
    Since the new JomSocial release JA is working diligently on getting the updates done!
    make sure you check the downloads area to be sure you don’t miss the update when it is released!
    Thanks!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Blaine 12 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum