Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

is there some sort of way ja bullitin can connect to jomsocial

so instead of having to register to a site twice it can link back to a members profile page?

mueckeflo Friend

Very good question! To me the answer will make the difference between buy or not buy… 😉
    At least if you can answer the same question concerning ja job board!

zammzamm Friend

I agree
    Just waiting for an answer from joomlart – lol

Saguaros Moderator

<em>@zammzamm 188305 wrote:</em><blockquote>is there some sort of way ja bullitin can connect to jomsocial

so instead of having to register to a site twice it can link back to a members profile page?</blockquote>

I guess you mentioned our module JA Bulletin, actually this app just deals with default Joomla mostread and latest news modules, thus connection with Jomsocial is not covered.

benj100 Friend

I’m not sure if zammzamm was referring to JA Bulletin or JA Job Board, but the I’d like to know how to login once for access to JA Job Board and Jomsocial at the same time. That is definitely a complaint my customer has, that there has to be two separate logins.

Thank you.

Vinh CV Friend

Hi Benj100 and zammzamm.

We are considering to build a login module that integrated JaJobBoard and JomSocial in next JAJobBoard version (1.5.0).
    The next version will be release in the middle of September.

JAJobBoard Team.

triumph Friend

Integration would be awesome. Perfect for what I am trying to accomplish on my sites!

hoodlum Friend

Hi. I’m working on a site that I’m wanting to share data between Jomsocial and JaJobs. The login bridge and other user data shared between the 2 plugins “is” the make it or break it.
    Do you have an Alpha that I could test for you ASAP please 🙂

Cheers

Chris – Hoodlum

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  hoodlum 13 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum