Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I’m working on the new version of my site which will be on J1.7 and joomlart templates are really seductive… However, I have a question that will be major in my decision… Templates like JA_Social jomsocial 2.4 compliant ? How fast (or how slow…) do you update your template to the latest version of this component ?

I know this is really painful for you guys that Azrul always change their design without consulting anybody first but consistency is really important for me and since each “major” version of jomsocial fill a lack… I must update and I can’t keep with like 2.2

So I’m looking for an up-to-date template with jomsocial & kunena support (ideal would be easyblog but I’ve seen none) with regular updates for jomsocial (to sum-up).

TomC Moderator

I am currently checking as to JA Social’s compatibility with JomSocial 2.4 . .. will get back to you as soon as I have an update for you.

attrue Friend

<em>@TomC 293622 wrote:</em><blockquote>I am currently checking as to JA Social’s compatibility with JomSocial 2.4 . .. will get back to you as soon as I have an update for you.</blockquote>

Any update yet? I have purchased some templates and it seems the ones on the fancy frame works the photo editor doesn’t work works fine on a simple template and the default templates but not the high class good ones at least the couple I have tried including ja purity ii. Been searching for an answer to this for a few days now just realized it was a template issue switched back to my old template and it all works fine. Profile Photo editor doesn’t work and the profile picture pop up editor doesn’t work either and won’t close. Both of these work fine in simple templates but they don’t work on iPhone. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Simple templates don’t work on iphone is what I meant. Only the good ones on your frame work. but the photo editor doesn’t work on your frame work template. Hope that clarifies that.

corewebservices Friend

This is really very necessary to have the proper template to create web site and it will be needed to update on Jomsocial 2.4. So once get it then no need to make the changes on it.

attrue Friend

Just tried the new Elastica template same issues with it too

TomC Moderator

<em>@attrue 295599 wrote:</em><blockquote>Just tried the new Elastica template same issues with it too</blockquote>
    Same issues in terms of . . . . . . ??

:confused:

attrue Friend

<em>@TomC 295612 wrote:</em><blockquote>Same issues in terms of . . . . . . ??

:confused:</blockquote>

Profile pictures editors don’t work for jomsocial must be a T3 frame work issue. so it it most likely the same for all your templates right now.

TomC Moderator

<em>@attrue 295627 wrote:</em><blockquote>Profile pictures editors don’t work for jomsocial must be a T3 frame work issue. so it it most likely the same for all your templates right now.</blockquote>
    I have submitted a Support Ticket Request on this issue – to allow our Support and Dev Teams to look into this issue further.

n6rej Friend

awaiting info

frold Friend

Whats the status?

n6rej Friend

<em>@attrue 295627 wrote:</em><blockquote>Profile pictures editors don’t work for jomsocial must be a T3 frame work issue. so it it most likely the same for all your templates right now.</blockquote>
    does it work in Beez? I”m doing a site with jomsocial 2.4.2 and kranos for 2.5 and so far no major issues. But I’m just getting started on it also. If you can give me a specific thing to test I’ll be happy to.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  n6rej 12 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum