Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 114 total)
  • Author

Me too..

“are we there yet, are we there yet, are we there yet..” (Quote: Donkey from Shrek going to Far Far away)

Question : Its not an upgrade for 1.6 only – now is it? :confused: (2nd bump on sakari’s question)

..are we there yet? :laugh:

Keep it up!

Housefly

kashlik Friend

Please fix Jomsocial 2.2 template

topinwuhan Friend

<em>@kashlik 234457 wrote:</em><blockquote>Please fix Jomsocial 2.2 template</blockquote>

we are all waiting for this,i cant enjoy js because of compatibility issues with ja social,please please do something for uuuuuuuuus.you dont know how many ppo subcsribed to joomlart just because of ja social.

icbl Friend

Since no update was available for JA Social I had lost my interest with joomlart but since I read this topic again I start having hopes :)) So I cannot wait for Joomla 1.6 compatible JA Social. 🙂

housefly Friend

<em>@drarvindc 232376 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yes,

We have scheduled the testing for JomSocial 2.2 and Virtuemart 1.1.8 for next week. The updates will be out soon after that.

Arvind</blockquote>

Bumpedibump! :laugh:

“()..next week” was last week – and today is “()..soon after that” 😀

..are we there yet?

Cheers
    The Fly of the House

augengott Friend

I’m also waiting for that…
    hope new jomsocial 2.2 template is near

LUCAS Geraldine Friend

For the joomla 1.6 version of Ja Social, you will use Agora forum or an other ?
    maybe Kunena ?

Because agora forum is not compatible with joomla 1.6

Thanks

topinwuhan Friend

I think Joomlart is the worse developer crew ever,i bought comet chat , just for 49$,but when i came into trouble,those guys replied to my email in one hour.They gave me more options than ever.They even fixed some of my Jomsocial problems.This is what we cal customer service.You guys be careful,if any developer comeup with a nice template which will accomodate Community and Forums,then you are gone.

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@severus snape 235302 wrote:</em><blockquote>For the joomla 1.6 version of Ja Social, you will use Agora forum or an other ?
    maybe Kunena ?

Because agora forum is not compatible with joomla 1.6

Thanks</blockquote>

Yes, we will use Kunena.

icbl Friend

I think we are in final week, right?

augengott Friend

where is the updated jomsocial 2.2 template ????

Phill Moderator

Please be patient, this really is a huge template and almost a complete re-write is being undertaken. As well as upgrading to the later framework a new version of the forum integration is being done as well as some major updates to the Jomsocial integration. It will be ready when it is ready as has already been stated. It would be wrong to release a version without extensive testing and all parts completed. From earlier posts the J1.6 version should be available in May.

augengott Friend

hey phil,
    thanks for your post – but I think we talk about 2 different things. We’re not talking about the whole package but only for the jomsocial template here…
    do you really want to tell us that we have to stay with an old version for a month only because you don’t get it out?
    that’s not acceptable. also from the made announcement it should be out already… !

icbl Friend

My 1.5 already ready and still did not release since 2 months because waiting for 1.6 but wouldn’t mind to wait a couple of weeks more as we already waited very long time. I prefer trouble free template instead of premature release! Other thing is, besides of Phil, there is no one who keeping us up to date. Everyday I checking the Blogs and updates section but since more than a month nothing there. The question is, are developers busy or they no longer taking care of the Joomlart?

gummel Friend

<em>@JA Developer 235569 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yes, we will use Kunena.</blockquote>

Super decision 😀

And how do you replace K2 ? With your own enhancement ?

Thank you
    Gummel

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 114 total)

This topic contains 114 replies, has 32 voices, and was last updated by  Phill 12 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum