Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

There’s a major problem with Jom Comment and JA Quillaja template.

When the Jom Comment is activated, the front page of the site simply disapear.

Does anyone encountered this problem?

ShannonN Friend

soundbeat;20453Hi there,

There’s a major problem with Jom Comment and JA Quillaja template.

When the Jom Comment is activated, the front page of the site simply disapear.

Does anyone encountered this problem?

Never used Jomcomment have you tried the makers of jomcomment we don’t support third party extensions really if it breaks the site try another one and see if it doesn’t

soundbeat Friend

Yes I’ve talked with the guys of jomcomment, and they are looking deeply in the problem, hope to see some result soon 🙂

ErikThorsen Friend

Please do let us know if you solve the issue or not as I am also sometimes using Jomcomment and it is always great to know which templates different components work with. :p

soundbeat Friend

Great, I’ll let you know 🙂

Hieu Nguyen Admin

I have the same problem. Any solution?

soundbeat Friend

No solution found… 🙁 We are moving soon to a new template, we will see, but it seems to be a conflict we the news module.

Hieu Nguyen Admin

It’s a problem with JomComment’s Bot (Ajax Comment System). After i unpublished it, i have no problems anymore … and JomComment is working … hmm … I hope so.

tonyfogarty Friend

No, JomComment need the Bot, so i have the problem anymore.
    I am now using the new Contentslider and Newslight instead of JA-News.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  tonyfogarty 16 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum