Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Since I would guess most sites using JomSocial are also going to be using JomComment, I think it would be pretty important to build in JomComment integration ASAP (I can’t imagine that it would be too time consuming to acocmplish).

For our organization it would be extremely handy since we have most Joomla content behind some sort of login system so it would be safe for us to use JomComment without having to worry about spam (since we are in a closed environment and every user on the site is a real person).

Anonymous Moderator

Hi omarram

Current this extension does not support the JomComment.

We will note your idea and develop it in further.

blaztoma Friend

I’d like jomcomment as well since. Simply, i don’t want to have different commenting system in one site for every component 🙂 And jomcomment is one of the major commenting systems.

Hung Dinh Friend

Yes, JomComment is one of the integration in our roadmap for this product, we will work closely with the Azul team to get the best approach for the intergration.

Anyway, currently JA can not give a date for the integration, our priority for the next release will be stable version

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Hung Dinh 14 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum