Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Again, still working on my test site, I would love to have the Jomsocial login appear on another page rather than the main or landing page.

I can see site visitors getting very annoyed when arriving at the site and being welcomed by a huge great “Member’s Login Block” before being able to view the front page – I know it annoys me immensely.

I have created another special blank page from a new menu item and named it social login, however all I get is a replica of the front page and if I assign the hello me module to just the social login page it still appears on the front page.

Am I not holding my mouth correctly or is there no way to achieve what i want?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @tastiger,

For more detail about how to configure the welcome page, please have a look at this thread first.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @tastiger,

For more detail about how to configure the welcome page, please have a look at this thread first.

tastiger Friend

That link didn’t provide the exact answer I needed but it set me on my way – fixed now – Thanks

tastiger Friend

That link didn’t provide the exact answer I needed but it set me on my way – fixed now – Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  tastiger 8 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum