Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 142 total)
  • Author

Hi Guys,

Stop reading !!!

Go to THIS PAGE , click JOIN GROUP on the top right module then start painting on the WALL 🙂

Now if you have done that, here is the story….

Joomla.org has finally given face to the Joomla! Community and have launched http://people.joomla.org. Certainly on its way to be the hot spot for the community members. We have created group for our members and have initiated some discussions too. Its a great opportunity to meet and discuss with the community members, so Join in and be part of it.

You can join JoomlArt Group and can also take part in the discussion about Joomla! Templates & Extensions in General or Discussion on various Joomla! Template Framework available. Hope to see you guys out there too.

Thank you very much for becoming a part of JoomlArt here and on the new Joomla People!

Hung Dinh

sunrise Friend

Thanks Hung, for letting us know. It sure looks like the hot spot you talk about and a great place to meet old and new friends.

Hung Dinh Friend

Thanks Harvard, it is so nice meeting you at Joomla Day Bangkok. Do we have a chance to meet again at Jandbeyond JoomlArt team will be there as well!

patconwell1979 Friend

Thanks for the welcome! hope to learn more from this site and gather new friends too!

solomongoodman Friend

thank , i gonna enjoy this forum

redicktailor Friend

hahhaa… want to learn more:D:D:D:D:D

zyuong Friend

alright sure will have a look there. good information.

steven.

marydol Friend

Thanks Harvard, it is so nice meeting you at Joomla Day Bangkok. Do we have a chance to meet again at Jandbeyond JoomlArt team will be there as well!

qanat Friend

<em>@marydol 178535 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks Harvard, it is so nice meeting you at Joomla Day Bangkok. Do we have a chance to meet again at Jandbeyond JoomlArt team will be there as well!</blockquote>

i want to thank you too

bmwaccessories1 Friend

Thanks for this good information. Seem like this is a great place to meet new friends.

chrisjoseph Friend

interesting thanks Hung will look around some more.

sunrise Friend

<em>@Hung Dinh 178480 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks Harvard, it is so nice meeting you at Joomla Day Bangkok. Do we have a chance to meet again at Jandbeyond JoomlArt team will be there as well!</blockquote>

Thanks a lot for the invitation Hung. Sorry though that I won’t be able to be there. I would really have liked to, to attend the meetings as well as to see you and all the nice people from the JA team. Hopefully we will get a chance to meet again some time in not too long.

Best regards, Havard. 🙂

sunrise Friend

<em>@anjeemostafa 178579 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks for the welcome! hope to learn more from this site and gather new friends too!</blockquote>

Welcome to look around. It is a wonderful Team here at Joomlart. I hope you find it the same. It has been a great place for me since I joined.

aladamapee Friend

Thanks I am gonna join this forum….thanks for sharing link

ibrahimbdawy Friend

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 142 total)

This topic contains 142 replies, has 137 voices, and was last updated by  aryamahardika 13 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum