Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I do not know if Deadcode is still working there but on my PM messages there is no answer anymore. He agreed to help me with some issues but no luck untill now.

1. It seems that jobs are not automatically go on |Expired after the period is over. The jobs are not shown on the site but in the list all jobs keep on staying on “approved”. This is strange to customers because the see that there job is approved but not online. Any help needed here.

2. After a job is expired no emails are send to the customer, any help here.

Thanks

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Hello,

I’m terribly sorry for this late response.

Please send me PM for your new FTP account, I’ll re-check your issues, as I can not login with old one.

timmieboy Friend

Hi Deadcode,

You are still alive, good. I will send you an PM

Thanks

timmieboy Friend

Hi Deadcode,

Sorry but still nothing is done, I am still waiting on a response and help with my issues:

1. Jobs do not excpire themselfs after the days are over.
    2. Emails are not send when a job expires

Thank you

Mo0nlight Moderator

Hello timmieboy,

You can send me the new admin & ftp login info of your site as I couldn’t login with old info.

timmieboy Friend

I have send you a private message

Mo0nlight Moderator

I’ve got your info and I’m checking in your site.

Pls give more time to investigate the issue, I will be back asap

Mo0nlight Moderator

Hello timmieboy

I had check your site very carefully but couldn’t find any error or conflict. The functions works normally.

you can do manual job for your site.

step 1. clear cache in server by click the link “Clear Cache” in right upper corner administrator site.
    step 2. clear cache+cookie of browser.
    step 3. run the cron link.
    System Cron Link: http://www.seizoenwerk.nl/index.php?option=com_jajobboard&view=jacrons

and remember the option,
    How many hours will expired jobs automatically be checked and archived?
    you have to wait enough time you put to that field to do the job.

timmieboy Friend

Hello Moonlight,

Thank a lot for you help and thank you for your respons but I do not really understand what you are telling me.

1. Did you put manually all jobs on expired or is it done automatically. Do you mean I have to do it manually because that would be very disappointing, I bought the system because I want to do less and more automatically.
    2. Do I have to clear cache to make the system work properly?
    3. Do I need to run the cron job before it sends messages?
    4. I assume it sends messages after a period is expired or not?
    5. I have enabled the cache a lot later than the system but even when the cache was disabled it did not send any messages

Maybe you can clearify a little bit more, it is just not clear for me.

Thanks

Mo0nlight Moderator

Hi timmieboy,

Of course, it’s auto system, all the jobs are put automatically. However, you can still do some manual.

You also don’t need to do all above steps, the system still work fine.

Anyways, I had modified a little bit, kindly check and confirm.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mo0nlight 9 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum