Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi

I want to buy Job board product, but I want to change the design ,

Like Monster have, but its its copy, like this, with unique. becasue If i buy this product so I can show this with…

Anonymous Moderator

Hi ismaelhaider,

Job Board is not encoded anymore and you could adapt any modification to fit your demand. For your more information, you can edit this com’s look and feel right from Job board back end: Job board com.>>design and customization>>CSS & Templates

ismaelhaider Friend

Rite, but I dont know how to make design 🙂 . i will pay you if you team will make a clean and unique design for jobs portal, also tell me your design price.

and I think your Jobs component is engcoded with IonCube . now still its is encoded or not ?

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@ismaelhaider 168018 wrote:</em><blockquote>Rite, but I dont know how to make design 🙂 . i will pay you if you team will make a clean and unique design for jobs portal, also tell me your design price.

and I think your Jobs component is engcoded with IonCube . now still its is encoded or not ?</blockquote>

Hi there,

I am sorry that our customization service is not available anymore. Please consider to post your project on Joomlancers.com, another network of JoomlArt.

Job Board is not encoded anymore and you can do any modification to fit your need.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 14 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum