Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

My site uses Joomla 1.7 and is a community based site running JomSocial. I purchased the JobBoard not realizing it wasn’t compatible with 1.5, but I think it is great and still want it part of the site so that when it gets upgraded to 1.7 compatibility, I can switch it over. Because I have Joomla 1.7 on my primary domain, I have the jobboard under a subdomain running Joomla 1.5. It sucks that I can’t integrate the Jomsocial users with the JobBoard users as it would be a great perk to be able to have points to earn credits towards postings and have the users only register once for both. Is there anyway to link the two to do that or am I out of luck until the 1.7? If it is a matter of custom coding, is that offered for a price because I would definitely pay for that integration feature.

Thanks!

josuehm Friend

That would be a great feature! Karma for posting or applying!
    I know there is a plugin right now that only updates profile information form JomSocial to Job Board, and viceversa, but that’s it.
    Let me know if you find anything regarding this feature.

Cheers!

<em>@ekaplan1020 283496 wrote:</em><blockquote>My site uses Joomla 1.7 and is a community based site running JomSocial. I purchased the JobBoard not realizing it wasn’t compatible with 1.5, but I think it is great and still want it part of the site so that when it gets upgraded to 1.7 compatibility, I can switch it over. Because I have Joomla 1.7 on my primary domain, I have the jobboard under a subdomain running Joomla 1.5. It sucks that I can’t integrate the Jomsocial users with the JobBoard users as it would be a great perk to be able to have points to earn credits towards postings and have the users only register once for both. Is there anyway to link the two to do that or am I out of luck until the 1.7? If it is a matter of custom coding, is that offered for a price because I would definitely pay for that integration feature.

Thanks!</blockquote>

HeR0 Friend

Hi ekaplan1020

Jobboard system did not support this feature, now. Because it is not popular. Really, sorry for that to you.
    However, we will plan for develop JA Jobboard systen work on Joomla 2.5 on future.

Thank for your good ideas
    Regards,

<em>@ekaplan1020 283496 wrote:</em><blockquote>My site uses Joomla 1.7 and is a community based site running JomSocial. I purchased the JobBoard not realizing it wasn’t compatible with 1.5, but I think it is great and still want it part of the site so that when it gets upgraded to 1.7 compatibility, I can switch it over. Because I have Joomla 1.7 on my primary domain, I have the jobboard under a subdomain running Joomla 1.5. It sucks that I can’t integrate the Jomsocial users with the JobBoard users as it would be a great perk to be able to have points to earn credits towards postings and have the users only register once for both. Is there anyway to link the two to do that or am I out of luck until the 1.7? If it is a matter of custom coding, is that offered for a price because I would definitely pay for that integration feature.

Thanks!</blockquote>

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  HeR0 12 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum