Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

I am not able to find the location through which I can change the drop down of ‘Job type’ field in the ‘Job posting’ form.

Additionally in my template ‘JA purity II’ I was trying to include JA tabs to get the ‘Jobs listing’ and ‘Employer Listing’ as shown in the demo. After much attempt it is still not getting formatted properly. I just wanted to know whether this is a template compatibility issue?

Thanks
    nishant

cadaccent Friend

Hi Nisant,

Go to: Ja Job Board >> Fields Form Manager >>(filter) jod_ type >> filed type. (By default the single select option) > select edit option. Here you can change, add and delete the fields.

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@nishunb 182213 wrote:</em><blockquote>I am not able to find the location through which I can change the drop down of ‘Job type’ field in the ‘Job posting’ form.

Additionally in my template ‘JA purity II’ I was trying to include JA tabs to get the ‘Jobs listing’ and ‘Employer Listing’ as shown in the demo. After much attempt it is still not getting formatted properly. I just wanted to know whether this is a template compatibility issue?

Thanks
    nishant</blockquote>

Hi there,

Please see my answers as follows

1. Edit “JobType” options:
    >> Goto Admin: Components => JaJobBoard => Design and Customization => Form Customizations => Edit: “Job Type” in “Job Form” => Click on “Edit option” in “Field type” property.

2. JA Tabs
    >> Please configure to use JA Tab, capture error screenshot for further check and getting a direct fix.

Let me know for any help.

cadaccent Friend

Im trying to do the same thing for the option apply_type. If I open the edit button. The option add or remove will not load.

Can I change it somewhere else?

nishunb Friend

Hi JA developer

Thanks for your reply. I have changed the job type as per your suggestion.

However I am having difficulty in installing JA tabs in my site. I have attached the snapshot of the error and the setting for JA tabs.

I am trying to get the same look as the one on your demo page ‘ Latest jobs , Latest employers’ tabs side by side. I would like to have this tab at my current location of ‘Latest jobs’ module on my site.

I believe that you already have my admin info to take a look into the setting. if you need it aftresh then please let me know and I will pm to you.

Thanks for all your help
    Nishant

1. Doc1.doc
    Anonymous Moderator

<em>@nishunb 182291 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi JA developer

Thanks for your reply. I have changed the job type as per your suggestion.

However I am having difficulty in installing JA tabs in my site. I have attached the snapshot of the error and the setting for JA tabs.

I am trying to get the same look as the one on your demo page ‘ Latest jobs , Latest employers’ tabs side by side. I would like to have this tab at my current location of ‘Latest jobs’ module on my site.

I believe that you already have my admin info to take a look into the setting. if you need it aftresh then please let me know and I will pm to you.

Thanks for all your help
    Nishant</blockquote>

Hi there,

I already installed JA Tab in your site.

Kindly find out about the way to configure JaTab, JaListJob, JALastestEmployer module to know more installation.

nishunb Friend

Hello JA developer

This sort of support and quick response just reinforces my faith in you guys and the very good decision to purchase your component. I am basically a non technical person and your prompt and timely help is tremendously invaluable to me.

As I have mentioned earlier, If you can tell me the root of this issue, then I will be able to take care of it on my own in the future without troubling you again 🙂

P.S: As I have asked in another thread that if we shift our website from our current hosting provider (Godaddy.com) to another ( Media temple) will these customization and setting will be changed ?

Thanks
    Nishant

nishunb Friend

Hello JA developer

This sort of support and quick response just reinforces my faith in you guys and the very good decision to purchase your component. I am basically a non technical person and your prompt and timely help is tremendously invaluable to me.

As I have mentioned earlier, If you can tell me the root of this issue, then I will be able to take care of it on my own in the future without troubling you again 🙂

P.S: As I have asked in another thread that if we shift our website from our current hosting provider (Godaddy.com) to another ( Media temple) will these customization and setting will be changed ?

Thanks
    Nishant

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@nishunb 182400 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello JA developer

Thanks
    Nishant</blockquote>

Hi Nishant ,

Please see my answers as below

1. Here are the steps to install JA Tabs and 2 modules JaListJob, JaLastestEmployer:
    – Install JATab module, JATab plugin, JaListJob module, JaLastestEmployer module.
    – Enable 2 modules JaListJob, JaLastestEmployer at th position: jatab-modules (This position is created new)
    – Enable module JATab at position: jobs with this configuration: (Type tabs=Modules) and (Select a position=jatab-modules)

2. Change hosting service
    – All customizations of Joomla will be kept the same in JA Jobboard if you use database and file of old hosting.
    – Just need change this file SITE]/configuration.php to be well – adapted in new hosting.

Please check again and let me know for any assistance.

lucky93 Friend

How to create a new position “ja-tabs” ?
    I can not find option position of “ja-tabs”

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@lucky93 182637 wrote:</em><blockquote>How to create a new position “ja-tabs” ?
    I can not find option position of “ja-tabs”</blockquote>

Hi Lucky.

Please see this attached screen shot for more details.

1. guide
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 14 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum