Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

When making a selection using the Filter Jobs module, the formatting gets a little wonky.

I’m using the JA Ores template.. how to fix?

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@triumph 188861 wrote:</em><blockquote>When making a selection using the Filter Jobs module, the formatting gets a little wonky.

I’m using the JA Ores template.. how to fix?</blockquote>

Hi there,

Please provide us your credentials data (url, ftp and admin account) for closer check

triumph Friend

ftp/url/admin access Information provided to the help-desk a couple days ago. This job board project is turning into a COMPLETE disaster for me. I’ve several other pretty straightforward issues that I’m waiting to get addressed.

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@triumph 189258 wrote:</em><blockquote>ftp/url/admin access Information provided to the help-desk a couple days ago. This job board project is turning into a COMPLETE disaster for me. I’ve several other pretty straightforward issues that I’m waiting to get addressed.</blockquote>

Hi guy,

I have checked and could see that your issue has been already fixed via ticket ID: FUR-787024

sandstorm871 Friend

I also have a question about this module.

I am using the filter jobs module set in the left module position in the Zeolite ii template.

The popup always shows on the left, regardless of whether is set the parameter left or right in the module settings back end.

I currently have the popup to show up on the right, but as you will see always in the left??
    http://www.register4work.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3&Itemid=67

Any ideas on a fix??

Andy

Anonymous Moderator

Please send me your admin account for further check.

You can send it via ticketID: UIF-196251 (log into http://support.joomlart.com then view your tickets). Your information will be saved and secured.

sandstorm871 Friend

sent details via ticket.

Thanks

Anonymous Moderator

Hi,

Your issue has been solved and notified via ticket also.

Kindly check and confirm the fix.

Thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 13 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum