Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

I get an error message while trying to install the template:
    _

Advertencia
    JInstaller: :Instalar: No se ha podido encontrar el archivo XML de configuraciĆ³n de Joomla!
    El paquete de Joomla no se puede instalar desde el gestor de extensiones. Por favor, use el componente ActualizaciĆ³n de Joomla! para actualizarse.
    _

What am I doing worng?

Thanks in advance,
    Fernando

pavit Moderator

What am I doing worng?

Hi there

Could you please share as private reply a temp super user account to your backend ? in this way we can look at your website settings and answer with a correct solution to this problem.

Regards

Fernando Puente Dominguez Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    pavit Moderator

Hi

I installed ja_university template on your website without problems as you can see from my image below .

1. Screenshot-at-nov-09-17-55-28
    Fernando Puente Dominguez Friend

Thanks a lot, although It makes me relatively uneasy to see that you could make it with no problems :-S

For the record: I was trying to install JA University for JA T3v2 (as I do not understand clearly the difference between both)

pavit Moderator

(as I do not understand clearly the difference between both)

T3V2 version do not use bootstrap while T3 version is bootstrap based that means your website based on bootstrap is a responsive site.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 7 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum