Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi.
    After I instaled the quick-start of Ja_Social on my server provider, in the Front end I have the following error:
    <blockquote> JFolder::create: Could not create directory
    JFolder::create: Could not create directory</blockquote>
    I have read that this error is because I did not type on Joomla installation the FTP settings.
    I have made a fresh quick-start installation, trying to insert this time the FTP settings. Unfortunately I have received the the error attached.
    I have spoken with the guys responsible with the server and they say to me that the error shown in the attachment is because the version of the PHP available in the server. They said is to big for this version of Joomla. They asked me to migrate the hosting in an older server. Before I give them an answer I want to ask you :Around when Ja_Social is going to be available on Joomla 1.6?
    This because I don’t want to ask my hosting provider to move me on an inferior PHP and after one week to ask them for a bigger PHP. Thank you.

1. print-screen-2
    chavan Friend

JFolder::create: Could not create directory

This is Folder permission errors. change the permission of the images folder and all its sub-directory to 777 or 755

Hope this would help you

chavan Friend

Also the error shown in the attached image is caused coz of the PHP Old Version. Please upgrade the Version of your PHP

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  chavan 13 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum