Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I am using JFBconnect on two different Joomlart templates. When the module is enabled on frontpage where there is a right and left positions taken, clicking on the JFconnect module (Nos fans) frontpage appears to be cut-off.
    When it is enabled on another page, it opens fine.
    See below:
    http://www.monburkina.com/index.php/Les-blogs-du-Burkina/Article/le-ru.html

Also, I was asked to changed this:
    /templates/css/layout.css

In there, look for:
    .column {
    overflow: hidden;
    float: left;

to
    .column {
    overflow: visible;
    float: left;

but that code is not in template file.
    Thanks

Manos Moderator

Hi pagabas,

I am trying to find the problem on your website but …call me a blind man i can’t , can you please give me a screen shot, an annotation would also be more helpful so i can try to help you?

Regards

pagabas Friend

Hello,
    On the frontpage of the site, there is a module titled “Nos fans” in the center position. In order to use it or see the effect, you should log in to site with a facebook account. When you attempt to invite a friend to the site, the module is cut-off…
    On the right hand side of the site, there is a module tiled “J’aime” . If you try to click on “Like” or recommend, it always displays as cut-off.

Manos Moderator

Hi,

Please try to disable SEF Url’s and let me know if that solves your issues.
    The module appears that way because it’s inserted in the wrong div and gets’ restricted by the div dimensions that’s rendered, if a 3rd party component is used for SEF then in some cases this might cause the problem.

Regards

pagabas Friend

Hello,
    I disabled sh404sef on the component, but the module is still cut-off…

Manos Moderator

Hi pagabas,

I am not sure if this can be done on any other way since the <div> that this module is included is not that wide and if you try to make that div wider then probably you are going to face a different problem with the website layout.

My suggestion is that you move this module to an other module position and maybe the left position is a good choice.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Manos 12 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum