Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi.

I’m trying to use the styling of the JEvents Latest events module on another template (yootheme).
    I’ve copied over the template override and styling (I think) and the module is now divs and to a table. The only problem I’m having, and that I can’t quite understand. Is that I’m missing multiple divs!
    I’m missing 3 divs with class= owl-wrapper-outer, owl-wrapper and owl-item.
    The divs are only there if I use the JA Events template. So I must be missing an override or something.

Here is the demo. The 4 boxes with the date etc in it.
    http://www.joomlart.com/demo/#ja_events-ii

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

You will need to add JS/CSS of carousel inside JS folder of JA Events II template.

regards

vegardaa Friend

But the divs are still missing from the code. How can I add the divs around the module?

Saguaros Moderator

It’s in JS file of carousel, if you’re not familiar with JS, I recommend you to hire a developer to get it done for you.

vegardaa Friend

Got a suggestion for a developer that could help me with this?
    I’ve included the js and css from the carousel. But that does not do anything.
    I understand that this style was custom made to work with JA templates. But we bought the "package" just to use this style.

Thanks for pointing me to the correct files.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I understand but each template has its own style and the team put the custom for extensions (module / component / …) for each template specific, bringing style from one template to another one will take time and requires heavy customization.

Hope you understand us.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum