Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

I had installed JCE editor on Wally, and the updater dialog and options dialog buttons/icons bring up a new page without the ability to save. All of the options for the specific dialog functions are there, but none of the buttons to save the options are there.

Walt.

doparedes07 Friend

hi i had the same problem, i fixed turn in disabled the lazyload plugin when i setting up de JCE, after that turn the plugin enabled again, and all works fine for me. 🙂

coalition Friend

Thanx, I should have tried that before posting. It seems the lazyload plugin is messing with a lot of things.

Walt.

Ninja Lead Moderator

What JCE version do you install on your site? I have tested JA Wall with com_jce_2020.zip version and it works well.

coalition Friend

I have .23 currently.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Please PM me link to download JCE version and admin access of your site. I will check it on your site.

Regards

Giulio Orsi Friend

<em>@coalition 320813 wrote:</em><blockquote>I had installed JCE editor on Wally, and the updater dialog and options dialog buttons/icons bring up a new page without the ability to save. All of the options for the specific dialog functions are there, but none of the buttons to save the options are there.

Walt.</blockquote>

happened on my site too, and I can’t install the editor plugins

Joso

coalition Friend

Solution: disable plg_lazyload and the reinstall jce and its plugins.

Ninja Lead Moderator

I spent entire time to test with JCE new version but i can not replicate error you have mentionedt, please give me download link for JCE version which is in conflict with plg_lazyload plugin.

I will check and debug the same.

John Wesley Brett Moderator
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  John Wesley Brett 11 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum