Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

We’d like to use JAVoice as a feedback tool, but within groups that we set up in Jomsocial or Groupjive (we haven’t decided which yet). I can’t find the JAVoice documentation to read through it, so I am hoping to find my answers here. Thank you in advance for any help!

1. Can JAVoice be used within Jomsocial or other social networking groups (so that other groups cannot see the entries)?

2. Can JAVoice’s moderation of group entries be assigned (and restricted) to members of the same group?

Thank you for your help!

David

Hung Dinh Friend

Hi David,

We have a wiki for JA Voice (http://wiki.joomlart.com/) but a pity it is currently down at the moment (it will be back online on coming Monday).

For the time being, I would like to answer your questions as follows
    <blockquote>
    1. Can JAVoice be used within Jomsocial or other social networking groups (so that other groups cannot see the entries)?

2. Can JAVoice’s moderation of group entries be assigned (and restricted) to members of the same group?

</blockquote>

JA Voices & JomSocial use core joomla usergroup as the user hub, however groups in Jomsocial is not supported. For both 2 mentioned fearures, it will require a few custom coding which you can post on joomlancers.com. I believe with a budget of <$300, you can get this working

dains Friend

Thank you very much for your help Mr. Dinh, and especially for answering on a weekend! I’m glad to hear that JAVoice can be modified for our needs. We are using Joomlancers right now for another phase of the project, so it should be no trouble to work this into the next stage.

Best regards,

David

Hung Dinh Friend

Good luck with the customization, let us know there is any interesting feature you want during the implementation

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Hung Dinh 14 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum