Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I have also noticed that after i upgraded from joomla 3.1.5 to 3.2.0 I am now receiving a javascript error on all of my sites that were upgraded on every page here is one of the sites:
    http://www.ladonnaroye.com

Here is the error:
    javascript warning: syntax error: using //@ to indicate source map URL pragmas is depreciated. Use //# instead. The error was not appearing before the site upgrade. How do i get this to do away?

FYI I noticed this is even happening on the administrator side of the site as well.

Thanks,

Josh

phong nam Friend

Hi Josh,

The Joomla 3.2 just has been released yesterday evening, and it can cause the problems on our JA template supporting Joomla 3.1.5 when you update to this new version. You can see that there are many new features and Joomla core changes such as:
    <blockquote>
    With literally dozens of new features including:

Content version control
    Many user interface improvements
    Easy multi-lingual setup for 64 officially supported languages
    Built-in Joomla! Extensions Finder as an onsite interface to the Joomla! Extensions Directory (that currently lists over 4000 extensions) providing one-click extensions installation
    Increased security with strong passwords and two step authentication
    New rapid development framework for new extension coding</blockquote>

In this case, It will be great if you did take a backup to roll back your site to normal on Joomla 3.1.5 version. Our developers did have plans to upgrade our templates and extensions to be compatible with this new Joomla version in coming time. You can upgrade the Joomla version after that.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  phong nam 10 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum