Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I am having an issue trying to display the latest articles on the home page. I would like to have the home page have the latest articles on the bottom of the slideshow, such as this demo http://www.joomlart.com/demo/#ja_tiris.

I would really appreciate your help.

Thanks,

rsystems Friend

They are K2 items, take a look in the category overview in K2 to see.

The module is called Sidenews, take a look in the configuration of the module to see which K2 item category is used as input.

matieh Friend

Thank you for your response. I am running into problems having the three different articles appear as it appears in the demo. I used the module sidenews. I must be using K2 incorrectly. Can you please explain how to set that up?

Thanks!

phong nam Friend

On the homepage of JA Tiris template demo, what you guys see is a Custom HTML module named “Welcome to JA Tiris Joomla 2.5 E-commerce” at content-mass-top position under the Slideshow, not the latest article of Joomla content.

@matieh: You just need to create a Custom HTML at content-mass-top position, put the HTML content into and clear JAT3 cache. That should help you to get the homepage like our demo.

matieh Friend

@leo Burnetts Thank you. I have one last question. The sponsor slider that is on the bottom of the demo page. To properly set that up, would you insert the photos into a article and create a Ja Slide Module and have that connected to the article? I am having an issue having the slider go across the bottom of the page.

phong nam Friend

<blockquote>To properly set that up, would you insert the photos into a article and create a Ja Slide Module and have that connected to the article? </blockquote>

Yes. You are right. You should insert the image (partner’s logo) before the <read more> and configure the JA Content Slideder like this.

<blockquote> I am having an issue having the slider go across the bottom of the page.</blockquote>

You can PM me with the site’s url. I will check and give you the suitable suggestion then.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  phong nam 10 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum