Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Friends.
    Who can help me with the templante Jateline iV for Joomla3
    Installed, everything is working, but would like to hide two details from Home (Frontend)
    1) In the upper right corner of each module, position data with title Edit Module (yellow box) appears, it would appear not, as has?
    2) Also in Home Home on the left three small squares appear on the outside of the site, which changes the layout of modules, would also vanishing with them, is?
    I appreciate if someone can help
    thank you
    Cecilia

pavit Moderator

Hi Cecilia

Could you post here a link to your site ? so we can better help you

pavit Moderator

Hi

<blockquote>1) In the upper right corner of each module, position data with title Edit Module (yellow box) appears, it would appear not, as has?</blockquote>

I checked your page and the edit module is not showing to me , if you login on the website as admin you have rights to edit from front end but not visitors

<blockquote>2) Also in Home Home on the left three small squares appear on the outside of the site, which changes the layout of modules, would also vanishing with them, is?</blockquote>

That are the switch for the 3 layout available for the ja news pro module, if you don’t want to show them simply publish only one ja news pro layout in position ja news-1 and unpublish the other 2 published in ja-news-2 and ja-news-3 position

tegseg Friend

Thank you
    ‘ll follow your answer
    grateful
    success
    cecilia

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  tegseg 10 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum