Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Well, I suppose that’s a weird title line for a testimonial, but I just started learning Joomla for a new neighborhood site in a highly opinionated area. When I told folks I’d be using Joomla, some of the content-writers started googling and went off on bad-mouthing it for how bad all the free templates looked. (like they’re willing to do or pay for fully custom coding).

Well, I showed them JA Teline, it’s actually up on that site now, and there’s almost no complaints. Furthermore, some of them actually like it. Maybe once I learn Joomla more, and figure out what the heck PHP even is, I might even be able to impress them.

Trust me, with this group, being able to SHUT THEM UP was truly a nice feeling.

Thanks joomlart for letting me achieve that milestone.

Michael Casha Friend

Haha, lovely so see you’re enjoying the template! Thanks for your comments 🙂

MuffinDCC Friend

Thats one odd but great Testimonial 😀

bigrk Friend

The Teline template is the reason I joined JA and with Quillaja so close to it I actually have two templates now for the price of one. 😎

TomC Moderator

The more and more I look at / examine it, the more and more Teline is becoming my favorite Joomla Template – out of all of ’em.

It is, in my opinion, one of the most universal templates out there today.

😎

MuffinDCC Friend

In the JA world, Sargas is my favourite.

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@bigrk 24222 wrote:</em><blockquote>The Teline template is the reason I joined JA and with Quillaja so close to it I actually have two templates now for the price of one. :cool:</blockquote>
    Quillaja is awesome I reckon, I’ve used it on a few websites already!

villagesquare Friend

I joined JoomLart bacause of Ja Teline. I needed a news template and that was the best available.

Now the more I look, the more I like Joomlarts templates

vivekb Friend

Oy, My joomla-haters are now joomla-LOVERS!

Actually, specifically they’re JA-Teline lovers, they completely dig my new homepage.

Oh, and seriously, check out that Frontpage SlideShow component – I just installed it, this is going to blow their socks off. They’ve been asking for this for, well, the entire 3 weeks that the site has been live.

Thank god for Module5 on JATeline – I had the *perfect* spot for that slideshow!

bigrk Friend

<em>@vivekb 25988 wrote:</em><blockquote>Oy, My joomla-haters are now joomla-LOVERS!

Actually, specifically they’re JA-Teline lovers, they completely dig my new homepage.

Oh, and seriously, check out that Frontpage SlideShow component – I just installed it, this is going to blow their socks off. They’ve been asking for this for, well, the entire 3 weeks that the site has been live.

Thank god for Module5 on JATeline – I had the *perfect* spot for that slideshow!</blockquote>

What’s the url for your Joomla-Lovers site? I’d like to see how the slideshow looks! 🙂

vivekb Friend

<deleted, 123>

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  vivekb 16 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum