Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

please, is it possible to have in JAtabs two instances of the same module with different data?

i. e. I would meteo (mod_jawidget_weather) for two cities
    and
    menu_galleries and menu_feeds (that are both mod_mainmenu)…

thanks for help!

salvo

salvomic Friend

help, please 🙂
    I need solve this problem soon…

TIA!

kalibs112 Friend

<em>@salvomic 147245 wrote:</em><blockquote>help, please 🙂
    I need solve this problem soon…

TIA!</blockquote>

””””””””””””””””””””””’

I am a newbie but I have been tinkering and experimenting with all sorts of things with this template…and I reckon it is possible to achieve what you want…That said thou, I think you should have it installed on two different directories or back up first as tinkering may result in unrecoverable loss…I am sorry can’t help technically but I hope you get around it….ciao

salvomic Friend

ok, kalibs112, I’ll think for this idea, it could be good for the two Weather module, but…
    how make for “menu_galleries and menu_feeds (that are both mod_mainmenu)…”
    JATabs use only mod_ (and not menu_), but I have two (different) instances of mod_mainmenu, and the module catch only the first…

Shortly the question is: I have many mod_custom (or mod_mainmenu); how to present them all in tabs and not only the first one?

thanks,
    salvo

thatch10 Friend

@salvomic

there is no problem running two modules the same in Jatabs.
    1. select the position where you wish to publish mod_jatabs to in the template
    2. select the menu modules that you wish to show in the tab and then type in the menu position of the module something like JA_tabs_menu
    3. Go back to you mod_jatabs module and select JA_tabs_menu in the select a position dropdown box.
    4. Select Modules in the type tabs: dropdown box
    5. This mod_jatabs will now publish all modules published in position JA_tabs_menu or whatever you called it.

Check out this thread here for setting the tabs module up for your mod_jawidget_weather for the same formatting as used on the teline iii demo

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-tab-settings/

Thatch

salvomic Friend

@tatch10
    many thanks!
    The method works well for me for the modules 🙂

only I’ve issues duplicating the Weather Module for two cities. The formatting it’s ok, but when I put two modules, in the second I get error “impossible to find server…” and it doesn’t load.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  salvomic 14 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum