Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

JATabs doesn’t seem to work properly… it works but not without glitches.

At one of the tabs, you can see the text from the previous one. If you select the previous tab, the last few characters of the longer line disappear.

Also, how can I make the module appear EXACTLY like this demo here: http://template15.joomlart.com/ja_iolite/

Thanks in advance. Best regards.

Nguyen Hong Friend

Hi crift,
    Please send url and admin account of your site via pm, i will check it for you.

arnolagendijk Friend

Hello,

When I enable the plugin I get the following error: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘=’, expecting ‘)’ in
    …………………/test/plugins/content/ja_tabs.php on line 31

url: http://www.komookgroep.nl/test/

Can someone help me to solve this problem? I installed the module and plugin again, but it still does not work.

Arno

cgc0202 Friend

<em>@arnolagendijk 123053 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

When I enable the plugin I get the following error: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘=’, expecting ‘)’ in
    …………………/test/plugins/content/ja_tabs.php on line 31

url: http://www.komookgroep.nl/test/

Can someone help me to solve this problem? I installed the module and plugin again, but it still does not work.

Arno</blockquote>

Hi Arno,

What template are you using? Nice site, by the way.

Can you even get the JA Tabs work at all? I have troubles with JA Tabs too.

Cornelio

scotty Friend

Switch to PHP5!

arnolagendijk Friend

Hello Cornelio,

The templae I use is: Quartz.

No, as soon as I enable the plugin I got the error :((
    I like this plugin and module, but it only gives problems… Do you have the same problem?

Arno

ShannonN Friend

arnolagendijk;123069Hello Cornelio,

The templae I use is: Quartz.

No, as soon as I enable the plugin I got the error :((
    I like this plugin and module, but it only gives problems… Do you have the same problem?

Arno

Try this in your htaccess file
    SetEnv DEFAULT_PHP_VERSION 5
    ShannonN

cgc0202 Friend

HI Arno, Scotty and ShannonN,

My servers have been upgraded to PhP 5 already. I can install the JA Tabs, no error. I can enable the module and the plugin.

My problem is in the JA Tabs module when I try the features of the JA Tabs,

Cornelio

spritz82 Friend

Hi,
    can someone tell me why I get this error whit jatabs on ja opal?

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated – argument passed by value; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function name](). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file. However, future versions may not support this any longer. in /var/www/vhost/todasport.com/home/html/modules/mod_jatabs/helper.php on line 129

Thanks

Lorenzo

ShannonN Friend

spritz82;123256Hi,
    can someone tell me why I get this error whit jatabs on ja opal?

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated – argument passed by value; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function name](). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file. However, future versions may not support this any longer. in /var/www/vhost/todasport.com/home/html/modules/mod_jatabs/helper.php on line 129

Thanks

Lorenzo

post in Opal forum more specific and more users can respond to your request, To fix do as the warning suggests, If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file

It is currently set to use a value parameter not a reference parameter, value parameters have been ‘deprecated’

Computer Desktop Encyclopedia: deprecate

To make invalid or obsolete by removing or flagging the item. When commands or statements in a language are planned for deletion in future releases of the compiler or rendering engine, they are said to be deprecated. Programmers should begin to remove them from the source code in subsequent revisions of their programs.

Maybe you have upgraded to 1.5.10 and they have dropped support for the value tag? Who knows

Cheers ShannonN

mgoldman Friend

I was able to correct the issue by going to the file and line number given in the error and removing the & in front of the variable. For me the error was on line 130 of the helper.php file. By removing the & in front of the $row varialbe I was able to solve the issue.

anisjolly Friend

just tried this fix as I’m testing a development site using ja tabs – and this fixed the problem.

the tabs worked fine but the warning was displayed on screen even when errors in the global config were set to none.

this fix removed the warning from the screen. yay!!

thanks mgoldman!!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  anisjolly 14 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum