Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

http://www.joomlaviews.com/contact/ (under the form) module name: Joomla FAQ (JATABS with right side tabs).

I have iolite as the set tab style but it appears to be ignoring this completely, is it possible to use JAtabs with another template?

Thanks,

–Tone

Sherlock Friend

Hi shackbase !
    Have you install mambot for JA tabs, I have looked your site and see your site is missing style.css file in JA Tabs mambot.

shackbase Friend

Whoever nicked this one as solved did so prematurely!

I had the mambot installed – if you don’t have it installed JATabs will scream bloody murder and puke out.

The problem is that the installer does not copy over the iolite theme in the /mambots/content/ja_tabs/themes directory; it only copies over the default theme.

If you manually copy the iolite theme, it works like a charm!

In short – the installer is broken!

–Tone

Sherlock Friend

Hi shackbase !
    Please copy this file . your problem will be solved.

shackbase Friend

hainn84;60861Hi shackbase !
    Please copy this file . your problem will be solved.

what file? I fixed it by manuall uploading the theme file ot the themes directory.

I would not have needed to do that if the installation was not faulty.

seriously? what file shoudl I be downloading? Your posts did not say, and there was no link and well, my way works fine but it is a bug clearly.

..Tony

Sherlock Friend

Sorry shackbase !
    Your way is exactly , it is good , i’m sorry.

Sherlock Friend

Bug is missing style.css file in mambotscontentja_tabsthemesiolite folder.

shackbase Friend

@hainn84 – it’s not missing in the mambot zip file, the problem is that the installer just does not install that directory, only the default theme directory.

The problem lays in the installation file!

..Tony

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  shackbase 15 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum