Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Please notice that JAT3 Framework Polls are not RTL direction oriented. also Polls. sections can not be translated in RTL languages via Joomfish

awaiting for info

thanks

sal2010 Friend

Any Answer
    may this is bug!

Khanh Le Moderator

<em>@sal2010 188472 wrote:</em><blockquote>Please notice that JAT3 Framework Polls are not RTL direction oriented.</blockquote>
    It will be fixed in new version.

<em>@sal2010 188472 wrote:</em><blockquote>also Polls. sections can not be translated in RTL languages via Joomfish</blockquote>
    This problem is fixed in the latest version of T3v2. Do you still get problem with Joomfish when using with T3v2?

sal2010 Friend

<em>@khanh le 189050 wrote:</em><blockquote>It will be fixed in new version.

This problem is fixed in the latest version of T3v2. Do you still get problem with Joomfish when using with T3v2?</blockquote>

thank you
    yes I used T3v2. later today I will attach picture showing Polls.section an what can be done to fix it ( in my point of view! )

sal2010 Friend

<em>@sal2010 189078 wrote:</em><blockquote>thank you
    yes I used T3v2. later today I will attach picture showing Polls.section an what can be done to fix it ( in my point of view! )</blockquote>

I was not able to attach a picture but be informed that Poll titles are translated ok but Poll labels can’t be translated via Joomfish also ( voteidx ) are not RTL oriented!

sal2010 Friend

Attached pic showing the Polls section in the RTL mode. section need to be fixed
    thanks in advance

1. Polls_02
    Khanh Le Moderator

<em>@sal2010 190474 wrote:</em><blockquote>Attached pic showing the Polls section in the RTL mode. section need to be fixed
    thanks in advance</blockquote>

This bug is fixed in the latest version of template & plugin. If you still get the error with the latest version, please give your url so I could have a check.

sal2010 Friend

thanks to Khang le for the previous issue. it solved in the last T3 v2 version

Now I have a little problem with maybe css in RTL. the column “left right” changed as in the attached picture
    how i can fixed it.
    working on localhost
    thanks.

1. column_changed
    Khanh Le Moderator

it’s quite difficult to fix such bugs if I cannot duplicate it. Give me url when it’s available for online and I will find the solution for you.

sal2010 Friend

<em>@khanh le 191255 wrote:</em><blockquote>it’s quite difficult to fix such bugs if I cannot duplicate it. Give me url when it’s available for online and I will find the solution for you.</blockquote>

Thank you for earlier reply
    For now I have T3v2 in RTL language and K2 testing in my localhost before sending to live mode
    please let me just know which files (.css) I can check.
    FYI. I have second jat3 framework installed on my localhost . I want to compare the two versions to see where is the mistake have been made.
    propably in the css files( it can be just a “space” by mistake).

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sal2010 13 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum