Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Dear JA,

you know I like you and your community and can’t imagine a better site of developer like you.
    Well I tell about a bug of T3 1.1.9 in few topics.

I’m not sure if you already read it because it seems you are very busy.
    And I really don’t want to annoy you, really!
    But there is a critical bug and you have to solve it.

Try 1.1.9 by yourself and look if you are able to edit your “profiles” (template manager > yourtheme > “Profiles”).
    You will discover that the profiles are not clickable. Same issue for “Global” > “Profile Override Settings”

For more informarion: click me

I hope you look at that.
    Thank you!

comraseliteunit Friend

also there is a bug in JA SOCIAL template.. cannot add slogan line to the menu description.. example:-

Backend > Menus > Main Menu > Home > Parameters (System) or Parameters (JA Extended), you cannot add slogan line description.. if change the template to default joomla layout, the description under Menu bar is showing but the moment you use JA SOCIAL template, it is not showing at all.. even in the joomlart demo itself it is not showing:-

http://www.joomlart.com/demo/#templates.joomlart.com/ja_social

Khanh Le Moderator

<em>@farhady 201289 wrote:</em><blockquote>Dear JA,

you know I like you and your community and can’t imagine a better site of developer like you.
    Well I tell about a bug of T3 1.1.9 in few topics.

I’m not sure if you already read it because it seems you are very busy.
    And I really don’t want to annoy you, really!
    But there is a critical bug and you have to solve it.

Try 1.1.9 by yourself and look if you are able to edit your “profiles” (template manager > yourtheme > “Profiles”).
    You will discover that the profiles are not clickable. Same issue for “Global” > “Profile Override Settings”

For more informarion: click me

I hope you look at that.
    Thank you!</blockquote>

Answered in http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/globals-profiles/#post-360353

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Khanh Le 13 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum